Friday, December 11, 2009

LeSportsac Madison 3 Zip Cross Body to drape across your shoulders!



The Madison from LeSportsac promises to be your new favorite choice in casual bags. The main compartment and zippered front pockets offer plenty of space, and the shoulder strap is adjustable for multiple carrying options. Thanks to the sleek shape, you'll be extra-stylish.
Materials:

* Nylon
* Nylon lining

Measurements:

* 11.5" high
* 10" wide
* 1" deep
* 10.5" shoulder drop

Item Details:

* Zipper closure
Great Bag!

What they say about the bag!!!
Silver -
The Madison works well as an everyday bag, but it is really terrific when traveling. It's not too large but holds a lot. Easy to organize contents in the three separate zippered compartments. Fits close to the body. The silver color goes with everything and crosses seasons nicely.
Liz-
This is a wonderfully versatile bag! It looks great with almost anything, and is easy to wear. The only thing i don't love is for the tendency for the front of the bag to be predominately 2 colors (yellow and green in my case). I wish there was more of a range on the visible part. Other than that, this is the perfect bag for summer and fall! I can't wait to take it to Lollapalooza!

Shoelover-
I purchased the crossbody bag for a trip. The bag was spacious,and I was able to fit everything that I needed. Also, I loved the fun print and lightweight design. I would highly recommend this bag.

There are more designs to choose from. Promise!! The rest of them are more colorful than the one posted above. I especially love the cordoba, ardor, viva and cordoba. Get a glimpse of them from...

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment